Young Living Three Wise Men Essential Oil
An Uplifting Oil that Keeps Negativity Far Away!
Three Wise Men Essential Oil is a very spiritual oil that contains sandalwood, frankincense, spruce and myrrh. All of these oils have been used for thousands of years to open and enhance spiritual communication with the creator.
The blend opens the crown chakra and protects from negative energies and bombardment as well. So, 3 Wise Men essential oil is a great blend for massage therapists, Reiki and Raindrop practitioners.
Three Wise Men Essential Oil also assists in releasing emotional blocks, trauma, and negative memories. When we are able to do this, we are able to move forward easier on our spiritual path and open up to new opportunities.
This is an easy reference guide for Three Wise Men Oil Blend. It will tell you how to use your oil blend
3 Wise Men Essential Oil Blend™
What is in Three Wise Men Essential Oil? There are five therapeutic grade essential oils in Three Wise Men! They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil (Santalum album) is calming and emotionally balancing and is used for stress and unwinding. Also called Aloes.
- Myrrh Essential Oil (Commiphora myrrha) is a very powerful antioxidant. Supportive to healthy skin.
- Spruce Essential Oil (Picea mariana) is grounding and releasing.
- Juniper Essential Oil (Juniperus osteosperma) It may work as a detoxifier and cleanser, is beneficial to the skin, and supportive to the urinary system.
- Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia carteri) is high in sesquiterpenes and naturally occurring constituent boswellic acid. It helps to uplift mood and brings feelings of relaxation. It may help smooth the appearance of healthy-looking skin, and is useful in combination with massage after exercise.
Carrier Oil: Almond Oil
What are the Documented Uses for Three Wise Men Essential Oil? Abuse, apathy, balance, blocks, cleansing, concentration (poor), day dreaming, defeated, unlock trauma, forgive and forget, frustration, grief and sorrow, personal change, protection from negative emotions and memory, positive feelings, sadness, spiritual awareness and protection, stress, trauma, visualization of goals, void and emotional clearing.
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? This spicy, incense-like aroma is grounding yet uplifting.
What is the Spiritual Influence? Three Wise Men essential oil releases negative emotions of fear, exhaustion, and frustration. It will help you open to joy, excitement and personal change. When we can unlock trauma and emotional blocks, it is so much easier to move forward on our spiritual path.
This oil is used frequently in energy work not only because it facilitates emotional clearing but also because it protects the wearer from negative energies and emotions of those around us.
This is important when doing intuitive work; if we are picking up other energies then we are not transforming others or ourselves. So it is important to stay centered and protected.
What Chakra is Affected? Opens the third eye and crown chakras.
How do I use it?
Use NEAT (undiluted) then,
- Apply several drops (2-4) on crown of head, third eye, ears, wrists, neck or feet
- Add several drops (2-4) to bath water
- Apply to chakras/vitaflex points
- Directly inhale or
What are the Safety Precautions? Possible skin sensitivity. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.
If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Tips and Testimonials from an Essential Oil User
Apply in a clockwise motion to the crown of the head as to produce energy of opening and releasing.