Stress Away Essential Oil 15 ML
Stress Away Essential Oil
Rolls Away Stress and Rolls In a Limey Tropical Day!
Stress Away Essential Oil was designed to help us leave all the stresses of life behind! Use it for any kind of stressincluding stress that comes with tiredness, irritation or even unwind before bed. Any way, Stress Away eases stress today.
The oils in this blend are very unique and join to form a blend that is attractive to both men and women. Ocotea and Cobiaba (Copal) are exclusive oils from the Amazon that are combined with Vanilla, Lime, Cedarwood and Lavender to produce a tropical yet citrusy aroma that I love!
Stress Away can help induce relaxation and reduce occasional nervous tension. Vanilla contains eugenol which may combat nervous tension, while cedrol found in Cedarwood essential oil helps to promote relaxation. Together these oils bring luxury and relaxation!
Stress Away essential oil comes in a portable roll-on applicator or in a 15 ml bottle. The roll on with a steel ball applicator makes it super easy to apply and provides a small amount of oil to the application area. Perfect for when you are on the go for work or the family!
There are many more uses for Stress Away so keep reading below in the uses and benefits Section. It will tell you how to use your oil blend and what to use it for. It will also provide you with some fun tips and testimonials!
Young Living Stress Away Essential Oil Blend™
What is in Stress Away essential oil?There are six therapeutic grade essential oils in Stress Away. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Copaiba or Copal Essential Oil (Copaifera reticulata)is a rare essential oil that supports the body’s natural response to injury or irritation and supports healthy digestion.
- Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) can help you relax, wind down before bed and even ease stress. Its balancing properties can create a soft and relaxing environment when diffused.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil (Cedras atlantica) has an earthy aroma that gives you a sense of security. It is calming, purifying and grounding.
- Ocotea Essential Oil (Ocotea quixos) is a unique therapeutic grade oil that helps aid the body’s natural response to irritation and injury. From the cinnamon family. Ocotea also has natural cleansing and purifying properties.
- Lime Essential Oil (Citrus auantiifolia) is best known throughout the world as a way to help support a healthy immune system. When taken internally, lime may provide antioxidant support and aid in weight management. When applied to the skin, lime oil may also support healthy skin.
- Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) has calming properties. It is soothing and comforting. It is used to ease stress and irritation.
Carrier Oil: Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera)
What are the Documented Uses for Stress Away Essential Oil? Abuse, anger, calming, nervousness, argumentative, mental and emotional stress, nervous system, peace, relaxation, restlessness, natural restful sleep when used before bed time, stress (emotional and mental), trauma and unwind.
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? This beautiful aroma is comforting and relaxing.
How do I Use it?
Use NEAT (undiluted). Then,
- Roll to neck, wrists or temples
- Apply to chakras/vitaflex points
What are the Safety Precautions? Stress Away is not intended for use for children six years of age or younger. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid direct sunlight and UV rays for up to 12 hours after application.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Young Living’s Stress Away™ essential oil blend is a natural solution created to combat normal stresses that creep into everyday life. Stress Away is the first product to contain the unique stress-relieving combination of lime and vanilla pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. Stress Away also includes copaiba and lavender to reduce mental rigidity and restore equilibrium. Featuring powerful plant constituents, such as the cedrol found in cedarwood and the eugenol that occurs naturally in vanilla, Stress Away can help induce relaxation and reduce occasional nervous tension.*
How to Use
Dietary: Add 2 drops to water as needed.
Topical: Shake well and apply generously on wrists or back of neck as desired.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid direct sunlight and UV rays for up to 12 hours after application