NATURAL RADIANCE ARGININE GEL is excellent for both men and women to increase sexual arousal, performance, circulation and overall health.
- Can be used for poor circulation in hands and feet.
- May be used topically prior to sexual activity to promote blood flow in the genitals of both men and women.
- Men: May support increased blood flow to genitals and enhance erections. May heighten sensitivity. Arginine is a precursor of nitric, a simple gas essential for erections.
- Women: May support proper blood flow to clitoral and vaginal tissues, which may help with sensitivity to sexual stimulation.
- Everyone: Support with poor hand and feet circulation. Apply topically as needed.
- No animal or animal by-products and NO animal testing
- Fragrance Free
- Natural Radiance is a leader in dermal delivery and uses the cleanest (non toxic) natural ingredients available.
For MEN, Arginine Gel may support blood flow in the genital area and may enhance erections. Arginine may decrease the effects of erectile dysfunction and heighten sensitivity. Arginine is a precursor of nitric oxide, a simple gas essential for erections.
For WOMEN, Arginine may increase the possibility of reaching orgasm by supporting proper blood flow in the clitoral and vaginal tissues which makes them more sensitive to sexual stimulation.
YES!—Arginine Gel may support a woman’s desire for sex by heightening the warmth and pleasurable feelings near a woman’s sexual organs when applied. YES! – Arginine Gel works very fast, often in less than 5 minutes, and the effects can last for over an hour.
L-Arginine, also just called Arginine, is an amino acid that may act to enhance sexual function by promoting healthy blood circulation.
Both men and women report that Arginine seems to increase their libido or desire for sex. Also, research indicates that Arginine may support the immune system, the release of growth hormone, while blood cell production and blood flow through out the body.
COMMON USAGE: Prior to sexual activity, use as a topical treatment to promote erections in men or sensitivity in women. Works great as a foreplay lubricant.
Suggested Application: Unless otherwise prescribed by a healthcare professional, apply about 5 to 10 minutes prior to sexual intercourse. For men, gently rub a thin coat of gel (approximately 1/2 teaspoon) directly on the penis and testicles. For women, gently rub a thin coat of gel approximately 1/2 teaspoon) on the clitoral and vaginal areas.
Caution: Consult with your healthcare professional if you have high blood pressure or are using blood pressure medication, before using. May increase the chance of a herpes outbreak in some people that already have the herpes virus. Not recommended during pregnancy or lactation. In case of rash, discontinue use.
Ingredients: Purified water, L-Arginine, Sepigel 305 (polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera gel extract), Germall plus (propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate), Potassium sorbate, Sorbic acid