Young Living PanAway for Muscle
Discomfort After Exercise
PanAway is an excellent blend of essential oils that was specifically designed for muscle discomfort following exercise. Supports the appearance of healthy skin coloration.
It contains naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol.
It is an ideal choice for supporting and soothing muscles after exercise. I like to use it in combination with Ortho Sport especially in conjunction with massage.
PanAway is definitely one of my favorite essential oil blends. And I don’t leave home without it. I also love the refreshing smell and the cooling sensation it has on the skin.
Young Living PanAway Essential Oil Blend™
What is in PanAway Essential Oil?
There are four different essential oils in this oil. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Wintergreen Essential Oil (Gaultheria procumbens) contains 85-99% of methyl salicylate the same active ingredient as birch and is beneficial in massage for soothing head tension and muscles after exercising.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum italicum) known for its restorative properties and provides excellent support to the skin, liver, and nervous system.
- Clove Essential Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) helps to support healthy immunity. An important ingredient in Young Living’s Thieves blend, its principal constituent is eugenol.
- Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) is one of the most highly regarded herbs for supporting normal digestion, including promoting healthy intestinal function and gastrointestinal system comforts. It is also a key oil in the Raindrop Technique.
What are the Documented Uses for Pan Away Essential Oil? Athlete, soothing muscle discomfort after exercise. Supports healthy skin.
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? Invigorating and cooling. Promotes well being.
What is the Spiritual Influence? This oil is said to clear negative emotions and energies. It is particularly uplifting when the body and mind are in an exhaustive state that will eventually lead to burnout. It also may help those who are afraid of their own emotions or simply fear expressing them.
How do I Use it?
Use diluted – 50:50 dilution (one part essential oil: one part of vegetable oil). Then,
- Apply several drops (2-4) on location after exercise
- Apply to chakras/vitaflex points
- Apply as compress on spine or area of discomfort after exercise
- Directly inhale, or
What are the Safety Precautions? Children under 18 months of age should not use this oil. May be an irritant to the skin membranes, therefore dilution may be necessary. Avoid eye contact.
Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Tips and Testimonials from an Essential Oil User
Use this oil in conjunction with massage or a hot compress to experience more comfort after exercise.
PanAway Essential Oil 5 ML
PanAway® was created by Gary Young following a severe injury to the ligaments in his leg. Containing wintergreen essential oil, which is often used for massage, PanAway is soothing to the skin while providing comforting warmth to muscles after exercise. EarthKosher Certified
How to Use
Apply to the bottoms of feet and follow with topical application on location. Rub on temples, back of neck, or forehead, or inhale for a soothing effect. Use with a warm compress along the spine.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend across your lower back if you feel discomfort from sitting in front of a computer.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on muscles to help alleviate stressed muscles or other physical discomforts.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on your temples to ease minor head tension.